Friday, January 13, 2012

Holos and Frankens and Lynnderella's OH MY!

I have gotten some amazing nail mail the last 2 days! First up, my friend Jen from Jen's Polish Wonderland made a franken for me (awww) and we decided to do a swap. Here are my goodies:

 L-R: Jen's franken "Naughty is Nice", Color Club Wild at Heart and China Glaze Platinum Gold

Naughty is Nice is a HOLO purpley brown! I can't wait to wear this!

And I got my very first Lynnderella's in the mail today!!! I am soooo excited to FINALLY have these beauties!!!

L-R: Mercury's Rainbow, Connect the Dots, Lucky Numbers, She Lived in A Swamp

Get ready to see these pretties in the next few days!!!

4 comments :

  1. oooh you have the amazing connect the dots! I am totally jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky lucky!!!!!! Nice additions to the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices with the Lynnderella's! They look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can´t wait to see them in use :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10