Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holo Week Continues With A Guest Post!! Jen from Jen's Polish Wonderland!!

Hello everyone! My friend Jen (from Jen's Polish Wonderland) is a holo freak so it only seemed natural for her to guest post for me this week. Jen is very sweet and takes great pics, plus she has a LOT more holos that I do!! You should definitely check out her blog and follow her!! :-) I was planning on saving her post for a few more days but I was so busy today I didn't have time to do my nails! Eek! So we shall stare at Jen's gorgeous nails with Speciallita HITS Zeus...

Hello everyone!  I was so excited when Ashley asked me to join holo week!  She knows I cannot resist a holo!  I decided to bring you Zeus from the Brazilian brand, Speciallita Hits.  Zeus is a beautiful smokey charcoal holo.  I used 3 coats and 1 coat of Poshe for the photos below.  I cannot wait to see this in natural sunlight, it is going to be stunning!  The holographic effect under artificial lighting is amazing!!!

I purchased this from the lovely Leah Ann!  You can check out her site here.  Be sure to check out her facebook page too!








Thank you so much for checking out my guest post!  Are you enjoying holo week as much as I am!?

XoXo,
  Jen

3 comments :

  1. I'm loving you holo week! The one for today is amazing!
    Loved it!

    See you tomorrow!!
    Kiss
    http://betty-nails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10