Friday, January 6, 2012

LIGHT PURPLE HOLO COMPARISON!!!!

Hello again!! As promised I have the answer to my teaser pic I posted on my Facebook page last night. In case you missed it here is the pic.


One of these is Ludurana Supremo, can you tell which one? Can you guess what the other polish is?

I was going to torment you with a lot of babble but I'm tired so I'll just get with it. LOL The other polish is OPI DS Original. The ULTIMATE PURPLE HOLO. In the pic above Supremo is on the left and Original is on the right. Let's have more pics, shall we.... 

Bottle shot, as you can see Original is much warmer while Supremo leans to the cool, bluer side.

 Original on my index and ring fingers, Supremo on my middle and pinky.

 GRRR I SEE A SMUDGE. 


I hope this post was helpful to you!! While these are similar, they are definitely NOT dupes. I feel totally justified owning both. LOL Actually my Original is almost gone and I need a back-up!

8 comments :

  1. Both are great, but I agree that DS Original is much warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhh I need DS Original in a baddd way. <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty epic, I really like supremo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both to drool for!! =D
    Not dupes na na :D

    Xoxo
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great comparison, thank you! I might just have to get the Ludurana as a backup to my DS Original too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10