Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lacquistry Aqua Shredded!!!!

Hello again!!! I am so excited for this post! This is my very first Lacquistry polish and I am very impressed!! Aqua Shredded is like glitter but not. LOL It's more like "shards". I love this shredded concept, it's new to me and I now need more of them!! The application was PERFECT, very smooth and even. I put this over NOX Twilight Crush and I think this combo is amazing. I have a few other colors in mind I want to try this over as well. I topped this off with one coat of Seche Vite, it was pretty smooth but next time I will use Gelous before my top coat.

 Make sure you stay till the end because I added a little bonus. :-)








I decided I wanted to see this matte and added Hard Candy's Matte-ly in Love. It is awesome!! However, as mentioned in my last post I am having camera issues so the matte pics were taken with my phone and are somewhat grainy. I apologize for this.






Lacquistry polishes can be purchased from their creator, Jenna, at her Etsy shop which you can find HERE. They retail for a very reasonable $7.50.

Also, make sure to like Lacquistry on Facebook and make sure to tell her I sent you!!

16 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! I like the shards! It's like glitter and flakies had a baby lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing polish I just love it!!!And the combo is awesome!!!!Can you please make some swatches with black base???Pleaseeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so unique and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful one its own but you also chose a great color to pair it with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha =D
    pink and blue combo like me :3
    love you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. pink and blue combo like i did =D
    love you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is such a fun combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!

    I wanted to tell you that I tagged you for the 11 questions tag :) here's the link: http://allthingsmevelove.blogspot.com/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. these two colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, and am looking through the website now to buy my own! I just love the glitter shapes. how was the removal?

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw, I couldn't find aqua shredded on the website, or any "shredded" type polish =/ It's so unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10