Friday, January 6, 2012

Holo Week Day 5 Ludurana Aurora Boreal Supremo

The weekend is finally upon us!! YAY!! This is my first of two posts tonight. If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen the teaser pic I posted last night about a comparison post I will be doing with this polish and another yet to be named. ;-) I didn't name either one last night but one of them was the lovely Ludurana Aurora Boreal Supremo. I can't get over the beauty of this polish, it is simply amazing. The entire collection of Aurora Boreals are amazing holos, I hope to have them all some day!!

Supremo is a light purple (lilac shade) linear holo. The formula was wonderful, no dragging or bald spots at all. This is 3 coats, no topcoat. ENJOY!!!






Isn't Supremo supreme!? LOL You can purchase Ludurana atLlarowe for $14. I hope you enjoyed drooling over this, stay tuned for a comparison post!!

8 comments :

  1. I'm so glad Holo week is almost over, because this is making my green eyed monster to prominent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new header and this polish is Um-azinggg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty! I'm pretty sure I forgot the is one the previous comment! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, love it! Thanks Ashley for the swatch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10