Friday, January 27, 2012

900 FOLLOWERS!!!!



I just wanted to take a minute to thank EACH AND EVERY ONE of my followers!!!! I really do appreciate it!!! I have the BEST followers out there!!! I really hope you enjoy my blog, with all of it's pics and rambling. LOL 

I have something pretty AMAZING lined up when I reach 1,000 followers so please share!!! And don't forget about my Nubar Polka Dots Giveaway!!! Again, I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my nail polish-loving heart. <3

15 comments :

  1. A huge congratulations!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :) You don't have to thank us... You are a good sport :D Besides, it is sort of an addiction (a good one) to see your posts and visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, congratulations!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ashley!! You deserve them all :p
    Kiss kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulation well done Ashley!!! I like your blog, wonderful mani and your collection of nail polishes :) You can visit my blog as well and we can follow each other :)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10