Friday, January 27, 2012

Nail Mail!!!



I got two very awesome packages in the mail this week! Actually three but only two were polish. LOL The third was Collection 13 of Dark Shadows, my mom has me hooked. LOL Anyway, you didn't come here to hear about that. Haha 

On Tuesday I received my two free Zoya's from their promo that I shared on my Facebook page. I know I am late to the bandwagon but I recently decided that I need all of the Zoya Velvet Mattes. Of course, after they are starting to discontinue them and they are now becoming hard to find. The only two they had on the site were Savita and Veruschka, they are gorgeous. Posh was my #1 lemming (and not on the site) but Savita and Veruschka were close behind. Check out the gorgeous purple and green mattes.


L-R: Zoya Savita and Veruschka

And today I recieved a lovely package from my dear friend Cynthia. She is one of the sweetest people alive. She knew I was wanting Lacquistry Aqua Shredded and they were getting low on stock so she went ahead and ordered it for me. Wasn't that so sweet of her!? I sent her China Glaze Party Hearty as a thank you. :-) I received mine today and Cynthia added a bonus of an awesome glitter that is from the brand Nabi. I am unfamiliar with this brand but it's so pretty and I can't wait to try it!



L-R: Nabi Multi Jumbo Glitter and Lacquistry Aqua Shredded

Thank you so much Cynthia!!!!!


9 comments :

  1. You are such a sweetie, thank you! Can't wait to see swatches of them all:) You do such a excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, the nail supply I frequent had Posh last time I was there. I'd be happy to grab you a bottle! Email me if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOH DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, so pretty! I always want to try those Matte Velvets, but I'm such a chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such beautiful polishes!! :D Wonderful! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoya Savita is probably my all time favourite Matte they make - if you like bright, go for Phoebe next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10