Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1 of Holo Week!! Speciallita HITS Dionisio

Happy second day of 2012 everyone!! I am kicking of 2012 with a WHOLE WEEK WORTH OF HOLOS!!!! Break out your bibs cause they are drool-worthy!! First up is a polish from a brand that is brand new to me, Speciallita Hits. This is a Brazilian brand that has recently become much more easy to get in the US and worldwide from the lovely Leah Ann at Llarowe (I will post a link to her store at the bottom of this post). 

Dionisio is from Hits No Olimpo collection and is a GORGEOUS deep purple linear holo. I am very impressed with this brand, it went on evenly with no bald spots or dragging and topcoat did not affect the holographic effect (these are common problems with many holos). And it is INTENSELY HOLO!!! You do need to be aware that this brand is not 3-free, so if that is a concern to you then you should steer clear. The bottles are pretty tiny (6 ml) but they're so cute!! I want to carry them with me all the time! LOL

What you see in the pics is 3 coats of Dionisio (I probably could have gotten away with 2 but I wanted to make sure it looked perfect for the pics) topped with Nubar Diamont Topcoat.


 FYI the lettering on the label for the name of the polish rubs off EASILY. I will be putting clear polish over mine to keep it intact.




 *OMG*


I hope you love Dionisio as much as I do!!

HITS can be purchased at Llarowe for $10 and very reasonable shipping rates. She is such a sweetie and has amazing customer service. She ships internationally with the exception of Italy. 

You can also check out the Llarowe Facebook page HERE. She often posts swatches and sale information on her Facebook so I highly recommend following!!

8 comments :

  1. Dammit Ashley! You know I'm trying to stop LOL. *adds to wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! Love The Hits No Olimpo Collection, Just Got My First Two This Last Week, Zeus And Hera... Cant Wait To Add More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS <3 :)

    Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, that is stunning and those nails...you are the bomb!!! Thanks so much for the shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this one. It is similar to what I have on right now--Ozotic 513!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10