Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nails Inc. Park Walk - Swatches, Review & Wear Test

I received a lovely package in the mail yesterday with a few goodies from my friend Sheila from Pointless Cafe. This was one of the polishes she sent and I love it! She knows how much I love Nails Inc. (she should - she loves them just as much, if not more LOL), especially their cremes. Nails Inc. cremes are simply some of the best cremes out there - such perfect formula and ease of application.

Park Walk is no exception - perfect formula and went on so smoothly. The color is so gorgeous and I think it looks very good on my skintone. It's a hard color to describe - kind of a rose color. Not pink but not red.

When I took these photos I had been wearing this for almost 24 hours - 24 hours full of cleaning, dishes and typing. I am wearing a top coat (Poshe) but most brands do not wear this well, even with a top coat. Simply amazing. These were taken on a cloudy day so they aren't very bright but the are color-accurate. This is 2 coats with top coat and an almost-full day of wear. Please excuse the ragged cuticles, as I said I have been doing a lot of cleaning.


Nails Inc. Park Walk

Nails Inc. Park Walk

Nails Inc. Park Walk

Nails Inc. Park Walk

Nails Inc. Park Walk
Isn't this a yummy color? I just love it.

Nails Inc. polishes are available in select colors in the US at Sephora.com and some Sephora locations. They are available for purchase in the UK at nailsinc.com but they do not ship internationally at this time.

.

4 comments :

  1. Love that on you!!! Can't wait to wear mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I've become a huge fan of Nails Inc. lately - haven't been disappointed yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful this shade of red.
    =D
    Rock Ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.beautybay.com ship free internationally, Nails Inc are a great brans x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10