Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sea Lore Andrina - Swatches and Review

Who's ready for Sea Lore polish number 3? I know I am! I absolutely love all of these - I can't rave enough about the QUALITY of these polishes. The glitters all suspend perfectly, there is no digging for glitters and there is absolutely NO CURLING OR BLEEDING. I have heard rumors that people are questioning this brand, saying they think the glitters look like they are curling. Anything in the photos that looks like curling is a reflection. There is absolutely no curling whatsoever.

Anyone that is a long-time reader of my blog knows that, while I don't enjoy giving negative reviews, I will when it is necessary. I will not give good reviews just because I don't want to hurt someone's feelings or to get free stuff. If I do that I lose the integrity of my blog. With all of that being said, let's move on to the fun stuff!

Andrina -  "Deep sea urchin purple jelly base with purple hex glitters and purple shimmer." This polish is absolutely gorgeous - one of my favorites from the collection. I love purple and this looks so amazing over so many different colors. I have layered it over four different colors so you can get an idea of how it looks over different shades.

Application was perfect - I used two thin or one thick coat and application was great either way. I did not have to place or manipulate the glitters and I only needed one coat of Poshe to make everything smooth.

I will link my other posts from Sea Lore Week (including the first post featuring the giveaway for Alana) at the end of this post. 


Sea Lore Andrina over NOX Twilight Crush (index), Sinful Colors Savage (middle), Sinful Colors Mint Apple (ring), Zoya  Perrie (pinky)

Sea Lore Andrina over NOX Twilight Crush (index), Sinful Colors Savage (middle), Sinful Colors Mint Apple (ring), Zoya  Perrie (pinky)

Sea Lore Andrina over NOX Twilight Crush (index), Sinful Colors Savage (middle), Sinful Colors Mint Apple (ring), Zoya  Perrie (pinky)

Sea Lore Andrina over NOX Twilight Crush (index), Sinful Colors Savage (middle), Sinful Colors Mint Apple (ring), Zoya  Perrie (pinky)

Sea Lore Andrina over NOX Twilight Crush (index), Sinful Colors Savage (middle), Sinful Colors Mint Apple (ring), Zoya  Perrie (pinky)

Sea Lore Andrina over NOX Twilight Crush (index), Sinful Colors Savage (middle), Sinful Colors Mint Apple (ring), Zoya  Perrie (pinky)

Sea Lore Andrina over NOX Twilight Crush (index), Sinful Colors Savage (middle), Sinful Colors Mint Apple (ring), Zoya  Perrie (pinky)

Sea Lore Andrina over NOX Twilight Crush (index), Sinful Colors Savage (middle), Sinful Colors Mint Apple (ring), Zoya  Perrie (pinky)

Sea Lore Andrina over SC Mint Apple

Sea Lore Andrina over NOX Twilight Crush

All of Sea Lore polishes are hand mixed, 3-free and cruelty-free and only use stainless steel balls. All of the glitters are tested a minimum of 2 months by themselves in base to ensure that all glitters are non bleeding and non curling. Jamie says, "We are a relatively new company, but have been in the works for quite a while. I took my time designing each and every portion of the Sea Lore line, from gift wrapping each order to the labels on each bottle, I just wanted to show each and every customer how much they mean to me! As a thank you to my customers, I am offering a free ring with every $20 purchase with your choice of Sea Lore color."  

Make sure to check out my first post from Sea Lore week (Sea Lore Adella) for a review of the brand, pics of the packaging and ring and, of course, the giveaway!! Also check out my post for Sea Lore Alana!

Sea Lore polishes retail for $5.50 for 7.5 ml bottles or $10 for 15 ml bottles. Make sure to check out Sea Lore's website and store (where she is currently fully stocked). Also follow her on Facebook and Twitter.


Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. 

For more information, please visit my Disclosure Tab.



.


9 comments :

  1. Is it ok to admit that I am IN LOVE with this? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely into this kind of mani... and these glitters... Geez, they're stunning!
    =D
    Rock Ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post and agree with everything you said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I want this!! So gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Got This In The Mail, Cant Wait To Wear It!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pretty pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty!!!! i am patiently waiting for the arrival of big parcel too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love all the different colors you layered it with. Thanks for spreading the word about the reflective curling issue. Some people don't understand it's just the light and not the actual glitter bending.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10