Friday, August 17, 2012

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard - Swatches and Review

I have a busy weekend ahead of me so I am not sure if I will be getting a post up tomorrow (Saturday) or not but I wanted to make sure to get this super fun color posted for you tonight!

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard is from the Summer Neons 2012 Collection and it is lime green awesomeness! It has a very nice formula, especially for a neon. I did not need to layer it over white, it was pretty opaque on its own. I used 3 coats. It dries to a semi-matte finish that I happen to love. I put a top coat over my ring finger and while you can't see a huge difference in the photos, there is a noticeable difference in person.  I wore this for a day and a half without top coat (after taking the photos) and had amazing wear, I was impressed.


China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard

China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard

What do you think of this color? Would you wear it? I absolutely love neons!

.

5 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10