Sunday, August 5, 2012

a England Lady of the Lake - Swatches and Review and a Wear Test!

I hope you all are having a great weekend!  I FINALLY acquired a England Lady of the Lake through a blog sale. It was one of those polishes that was perpetually on my wishlist but for some reason unbeknownst to me I had never purchased it. I am so glad I finally did!


a England Lady of the Lake

Lady of the Lake is a medium dusty purple that I think would be flattering on any skin tone. It is a scattered holo that also has a slight linear holo property that reveals itself in the sunlight. The application was amazing, I used two coats but you could probably get away with one. Very smooth formula and I had great wear. These photos were taken after almost one full day after putting it on and I did not wrap my tips (because my nails were so short and I didn't really have "tips" LOL). As you can see there is some wear but nothing major. This was without top coat and a full day of cleaning, dishes, typing and just general "stuff" - no babying of the nails. All photos were taken outside.

a England Lady of the Lake

a England Lady of the Lake

a England Lady of the Lake

a England Lady of the Lake

a England Lady of the Lake

What do you think of Lady of the Lake? Do you have it?

I also recently acquired Tristam which is the same holo finish but in a dusty blue. I will have that one on the blog soon. Lady of the Lake and Tristam are from a England's Mythicals Collection and are still available for purchase.

a England can be purchased directly from the a England website where they retail for £9. They can also be purchased from Ninja PolishOverall Beauty and Llarowe. Make sure to "like" a England's Facebook page for all the latest news and sales!

.

11 comments :

  1. I recently got Tristam and LOTL and put Tristam on last night for the first time. They are gorgeous colors and mine wore well also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty... I love this one!
    I love all A-England. I think they are of the better polishes around. But those holo's are..... wow!!!
    Looks amazing on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her polishes so much!! I have Tristam and it's one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this on right now too. Beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it in the sun! Gotta love those one coaters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah, I just got this and Tristam with the £5 sale. And put on LofL last night, too. Great wear for being in the kitchen so much today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also only got this very recently, so I haven't gotten around to wearing it yet, but I'm really looking forward to! It's so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so so excited that you finally got both of them. Aren't they simply amazing?!! I sure love my Tristam!
    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  9. After seeing this, I think I will have to get some. Lady of the Lake and Tristam were the first two I saw, and have been on my wishlist since then. Maybe I can get some next month :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10