Sunday, August 12, 2012

Catrice Forget-Me-Not - Swatches and Review

A couple of weeks ago I showed you a gradient using Dandy Nails Like Disco Lemonade over Catrice Forget-Me-Not but I haven't shown you the Catrice on its own. Wait no more, I have it for you tonight.

Forget-Me-Not is a stunning royal purple with microglitters that appear to be purple, blue and maybe even pink. The finish is ALMOST metallic. Very easy application, wonderful formula. This is 2 coats with no top coat.


Catrice Forget-Me-Not

Catrice Forget-Me-Not

Catrice polishes are hard to get if you live outside of certain parts of Europe, unfortunately. I do have a comparison post to show you from Nailderella comparing Forget-Me-Not to Zoya Mimi. You can see that here.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

.

3 comments :

  1. Ahah it's funny I did a blog post with Forget-Me-not on Saturday!!!
    I love this polish, great swatches ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10