Friday, August 10, 2012

Feeling Dotty!

It's time for another group collaboration themed mani! This time we chose to do "dotticures" - a mani with polka dots! I am not the best with dotting tools but I do enjoy them. (Make sure to visit all of the other bloggers at the bottom of this post to see their awesome dotticures!)

I used Zoya Petra as my base (I LOVE Petra) and Milani White on the Spot for my dots. I only did the dots on my "tips" (if my nails were longer I would have been happier with it) and then I added a small piece of light pink metallic striping tape to tie it all together. I didn't wait long enough to add my top coat and it smeared some of my dots, as well as dragging over Petra on my middle and ring fingers. Grrrr.

Dotticure Collaboration Manicure

Dotticure Collaboration Manicure

Dotticure Collaboration Manicure

Dotticure Collaboration Manicure

I hope you enjoyed this mani, as well as all of the others!

(If anyone wants to add on to this collaboration, please email me or PM me on Facebook for the link to insert into your post. Anyone adding on and not linking back will be removed. Thanks!!)





.

11 comments :

  1. I love this, Ashley! it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mani. I really like your color combo and the entire fun mani. But the taping idea is so great! I would never have thought of it myself... Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dots are so cute! This color of polish is very elegant. Here in Brazil we have some shades like this, as Violeta Acinzentado, by Risqué.
    =D
    Rock Ur Nails!
    rockruoutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours all go so well together! I do wonder though, how long did the striping tape stay on for? I can't get mine to stay on very long at all :( x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the base color. The who mani is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour contrast! Very cute look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10