Friday, August 31, 2012

Grey and Neon Pink Polka Dots! (And Announcements!)

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a fabulous long weekend planned! I have a couple of "announcements" to post before I go into my polka dot mani. :)

First, I have decided that I will be participating in the 31 Day Challenge, along with several of my blogging friends (and their friends! Haha). This will start tomorrow, September 1st. Sarah at Chalkboard Nails has made up several different images you can use for the challenge on your blog, if you like.

Also, in celebration of the new season of Doctor Who beginning tomorrow (I am a recent Doctor Who convert, I love it!) several of us will be posting Doctor Who themed manis throughout the weekend. I will have mine up tonight!

********************

Okay, that's all for the announcements - on to the polka dots! I used Orly Decoded, Sinful Colors 24/7 and Milani White on the Spot - all pics were taken in the shade. 

Polka Dot mani

Polka Dot mani

Polka Dot mani

Polka Dot mani

That's all for this post! I'll see you again soon!

.

11 comments :

  1. I love your color combination and mix of big and small dots :) I will be looking at your challenge posts, I would like to join in, but right now my schedule is chaotic :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mani - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dots look so cute! Looks like the dot gradient manicure. I'm about to dot my nails up but I'm pretty dang sure it's not gonna look as good as these tho! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo!! Great job too. I will be attempting dots again for our challenge Oh No!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love the reverse-coloured nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great color combo, love dots!

    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are awesome. can I ask what brand and what exact color that pink is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, as stated in the post that is Sinful Colors 24/7. Thanks!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10