Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Move over Tony...This is GRRRRRRReat!

Are you ready to go into the wild tonight? I know I am!

Tiger manicure


I have had this idea in mind for quite awhile and I am so glad I finally managed to get it from my mind to my nails! Reminiscent of Tony the Tiger, no?

I used China Glaze Riveting as my base (why, oh why did I wait MONTHS to wear this?!) and stamped on the stripes using Milani Black Swift and Bundle Monster plate BM16. This particular image (well, pretty much all of the full-nail images from the first BM set) is too small to cover the entire nail and I had to do some "piecing together" on all nails except for my pinky. I did not add topcoat because I was afraid of smearing.


Tiger Manicure

Tiger Manicure

Tiger Manicure

Tiger Manicure

Tiger Manicure

Tiger Manicure

Tiger Manicure

Tiger Manicure

Tiger Manicure

Do you think Tony the Tiger would be proud of this mani? I hope so, I love it!

I think I will go have a bowl of Frosted Flakes now. *grin*

.

13 comments :

  1. I love this - especially with Riviting! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Riveting is the perfect base for those stripes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRRRRRRREAT job! I love how you turned this image sideways!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that orange. This turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I pretty much love this...and your face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so awesome! First time here! Loving your blog :).
    Thanks for sharing!
    xox
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Tony the Tiger would be proud! This mani looks great and I just LOVE that you used Riveting for this mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fantastic. I don't wear orange clothes etc, but I love orange nail polish, and Riveting is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love this! And riveting is one of my favorite polishes ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10