Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens - Swatches and Review

This evening I am showing you a color that is absolutely perfect for Fall - I really wish we had Fall here in Arizona. *sigh* Anyway, no matter what the season, I really love this color.

Hampstead Gardens is a lovely yellow-leaning caramel. But not so yellow that is is yellow, if that makes any sense at all. The formula on this one is like all of my other Nails Inc. cremes - pure perfection. I really love this brand, it is in my top 3.

All photos show 2 coats of polish with no topcoat.


Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens

Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens

Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens

Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens

Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens

Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens

Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens

Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens

Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens

What do you think of this color? Would you wear it? Are you ready for Fall colors?

You can purchase select Nails Inc. polishes from sephora.com in the US and nailsinc.com in the UK. 

.

8 comments :

  1. This is one absolutely stunning polish! I love the color, it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color, its one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely wear it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually love these kind of camel/caramels - but not feeling this is one for me at all. It's more to me, a bright or a pop color vs. giving the sophistication of say an OPI and Apple Pie or OPI's Ginger Bells. Guess I am seeing too much yellow here for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - and empathy shared - no fall here were I live either...in fact Sept is our hottest month so hard to get behind fall colors and certainly not fall clothing when it's in the high 80s and 90's a good part of all of Sept. Then it's pouf, short period of long jeans before needing to pull out the fleece and long undies. Wish I had fall too as well as rain in summer. I lived in VT for a time and fall was so spectacular!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for this post! I just bought this polish this morning and this post makes me excited for it! Now, to wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10