Saturday, August 11, 2012

a England St. George - Swatches and Review

As I was looking over my a England posts I realized that while I had used a England St. George for stamping, I had never done a proper review post on it. Shame on me, this is a stunningly gorgeous polish and here I have kept it hidden. So hide no more!


a England St. George

This is such a stunning dark green-leaning teal holo. The formula was, as with all of my other a England's, amazing. Perfectly smooth, almost a one-coater, no issues whatsoever. This is 2 coats and no top coat.


a England St. George

a England St. George

a England St. George

a England St. George

a England St. George

a England St. George

a England St. George

Isn't St. George absolutely lovely?

a England can be purchased directly from the a England website where they retail for £9. They can also be purchased from Ninja PolishOverall Beauty and Llarowe. Make sure to "like" a England's Facebook page for all the latest news and sales! 

.

11 comments :

  1. Gorgeous - one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is stunning! You did a great Mani:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I don't own any A England's and hopefully I can change that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! And my favorite A England!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very pretty. Unfortunately I don´t own any A England polishes, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to try a polish by this brand! This color looks lovely on you :)
    I wanted to also tell you that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, one of my absolute favorites and the one that started my real obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i forgot how much i love this color! i must wear mine again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10