Wednesday, August 15, 2012

China Glaze Riveting - Swatches and Review

If you saw my Tiger Mani post from yesterday then you know that I used China Glaze Riveting as my base. Today I am going to show you Riveting on its own (a little backwards, I know - but I am a little backwards sometimes so it works! LOL). 

Riveting is a gorgeous orange packed with golden shimmer. It was a little on the thin side but application was easy. I used 2 coats but it could have used a 3rd. No top coat in the photos. These were taken on a rare cloudy day so they are all under cloudy skies or indirect lighting. 


China Glaze Riveting

China Glaze Riveting

China Glaze Riveting

China Glaze Riveting

China Glaze Riveting

Isn't Riveting a stunner? Such a great color for the sizzling Summer!

.

7 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10