Monday, October 31, 2011

Mom's Candy Corn Mani!

Happy Halloween everyone! I have 3 posts that I am planning on doing today but it's been a crazy day and is going to get crazier so please bear with me!

I went back to my favorite nail art technique for this mani....sponging! I love candy corn nails! I had done them on myself earlier in October but it was before I started blogging so I wanted to do them again and show you guys! 

For this mani I used Sally Hansen White Tip, Revlon Tangerine and China Glaze Solar Power. For her ring finger I used a waterslide nail decal that features Snoopy sitting on top of a Jack-O-Lantern (I love "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"). All nails were topped off with Orly Sec 'N Dry. I hope you like this mani as much as I do!

 There was candy corn harmed (or eaten) during the making of this photo. ;) LOL





I hope you enjoyed this mani!

3 comments :

  1. Looks great! I like the sponging technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, I really like the Snoopy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I don't like candy corn but I DO like candy corn mani's! The Snoopy Pumpkin decal is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10