Sunday, October 23, 2011

GOSH Holographic Halloween Nail Art!

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! Mine has been super busy which is why I didn't post this yesterday. Today I have my second post on GOSH Holographic (if you missed my first post you can see it here).

When I received my GOSH I knew I wanted to use it right away but I also wanted to do some sort of Halloween mani. I thought holo spiderwebs would look awesome. I was right except that I, unfortunately, fail at nail art - well any kind of art, really. I am one of those people you do not want to play Pictionary with, I have a hard time drawing stick people. LOL Keeping that in mind, I am fairly happy with how these turned out. I had to go over them 3 times (I did it twice but after I added top coat it dulled my holo so I had to do a third coat) so they are a little thicker than when they started out. I think I also need a thinner brush. I have recently seen a striper brush from one of my fellow blogger friends, Jacki at Adventures in Acetone, and I think I will get one of those before I attempt any more nail art. My pinky did look very good....until my top coat of Seche Vite smeared it, I don't think I had a thick enough drop on my brush. I tried fixing it but it looked awful so I decided to just put on solid GOSH for my pinky and thumb.



Inside with flash...





Outside...



















Isn't this polish just amazing?! What do you think of my semi-failed attempt at nail art?

7 comments :

  1. I think it's amazing!!! Holo spiderwebs are the best idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacki! They're not nearly as good as yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! amazing! I really want this polish but can't find it annnyyywheeere! : (

    Please follow my blog! :D

    http://lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10