Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday mish-mash...Nail Mail, Mom and Snickerdoodle!!

Happy Monday! Yes, Happy Monday....it's almost over! LOL Today I have a post of randomness. I got some nail mail today (YAY!), my mom is my guest and you get to see pics of my Snickerdoodle (not the cookie lol....my dog).

First up...nail mail! I got Wet n Wild Tangled in My Web from the elusive On The Prowl Collection (I have all the others from this collection that I want but couldn't find this one ANYWHERE) and OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It from The Muppets Collection!


The polish part of my post today will feature my mom's nails. I do her nails as often as I do my own, so it only seems right that I feature her here at least once in a while. LOL For this mani I used Wet n Wild Buy Me A Drink from the On The Prowl Collection topped off with Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor. My Pearl Harbor is pretty old and a little less than half-full...I had to thin it out a lot and even then it took forever to dry but it is so pretty! The last pic is not very good but it was the best one I had that showed the true color of this mani.


Isn't it pretty?!?!


And for the last part of my random post...Snickerdoodle! Today is his birthday! He's 2 today but he still acts like a naughty puppy. LOL He's very sweet though. :) The first pic is when I first got him, he was 2 months old then. The last pic is current. :)


How adorable is he?!?!


I hope you enjoyed today's random post! I have a really amazing polish duo to show you tomorrow! You won't want to miss it!

6 comments :

  1. Snickerdoodle is SO adorable!!!!! The polishes aren't bad either lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend that I "gift" polishes with. We take turns picking things up for each other when we're haunting the drugstores and Sally's. And now most recently, the local craft store. I can't believe how much stuff they had for nail art. Brushes galore!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10