Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Explosion!

Finally a new nail post! I wanted to do something fun and still Halloween-related. I tried several different Halloween designs only to be reminded that I fail at anything art-related. So, I decided to do a tape mani that I have done before with different colors.

I followed the tutorial from the amazing blog Nailside (see the tutorial here). She has some amazing designs and easy to follow instructions. Since I wanted to make it Halloween-themed I used black and orange (original, I know lol). For my orange I used 3 coats of OPI Ya'll Come Back, Ya Hear? and for my black I used 1 coat of Sally Hansen Black Out. I finished this mani off with Seche Vite. My edges look a little jagged in the pics but they looked clean to the naked eye. Darn macro setting. 





What do you think of my Halloween explosion? I think it's super fun!

Thanks so much for following and reading!
Don't forget to check out my Facebook page!

9 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10