Sunday, October 16, 2011

Orly Fowl Play

Happy Sunday evening everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend, I did! I got to spend time with my nephews, so it was super busy, but so fun! 

I was in a hurry when I  did my current mani so instead of starting with a new color I decided to layer over Orly Velvet Rope (in my previous post). I recently purchased Orly Fowl Play from their Birds of a Feather Collection and hadn't used it yet. I learned from some friends that it was best it you layered it over purple, so I did 2 coats over Velvet Rope and topped it with 1 coat of Orly Sec n Dry.

I LOVE this polish! I'm kind of new to the flakie world and I had no idea what I was missing! This is a gorgeous deep, vampy purple with flakies that flash so many different colors....orange, green, blue, gold...soooo pretty! 

Indoor pics


Look at all those flakies!!!!




Outside shots




Do you like Fowl Play as much as I do?

2 comments :

  1. How does this post have no comments?! I must show some love for Fowl Play! I love it too. It's soooo gorgeous. Very popular and mainstream but for such obvious reasons! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily!!!!! That is so sweet of you. :) And yes, Fowl Play is gorg!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10