Friday, October 21, 2011

GOSH Holographic!

Happy Friday everyone! My Friday was extra happy today because I am wearing GOSH Holographic! This is one of those polishes that I never thought I would own....it is discontinued and was never sold in the US.  Luckily, a friend of mine that lives in Denmark found it and offered it to me in a swap!

I had a hard time capturing the true beauty of this polish...my pics do not do it justice! You are seeing my right hand today because I have some nail art on my left hand with GOSH that you will see tomorrow. :) I was going to post it all in one post but I had way too many pics and didn't want to narrow it down that much. 

I used 2 coats of Nail Envy as my base. I then did two coats of GOSH with Orly Sec 'N Dry over it. Some holos do not play well with top coats - this is one of them. I could still see the holo but it was not as spectacular as it should have been. So, I added another coat of GOSH on top. 

Outside shots first



















Some indoor shots



Isn't this polish amazing?! It's like a rainbow on your nails!

Make sure to check back tomorrow for more holo goodness!


17 comments :

  1. OMG, I want this so badly! You lucky girl. I'll just drool over your pics since I probably will never have it. It's a nice close second :) You take awesome pics, btw. I haven't figured out how to take really good pics of nails yet. I have a macro mode, but something I'm doing isn't right. Anyway, thanks for the awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much LeeAnn!!! I have been practicing a lot on taking pics, so it really means a lot that you say that! It takes a really steady hand with macro mode, if you can sit the camera on a flat surface it helps.

    And there are some amazing alternatives out there if you can't get your hands on this specific one. I can give you some names if you don't already know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. I'm so happy you got it, but so jealous because I WANT IT! haha <3 Great swatches love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this polish so much! It looks AMAZING! And Lee Ann's right--your photos are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Courtni and Allison!!! You both need this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's absolutely gorgeous! I want this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you decided to start blogging. I'm loving yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Sandra! You do need this!!

    Jen~ thank you! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, so awesome! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jacki! You need this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes it is Patricia!! Thanks for the follow! I hope you enjoy my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10