Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Quick haul post!

Hello everyone! It's late and I need to get to bed but first I wanted to show you some things that I got today. 

First up is the amazing GOSH Holographic! I didn't think I would ever own this - it is so rare because it's discontinued PLUS the fact that it was never sold in the US. But, my friend Line lives in Denmark and she finds one of these rarities every now and then and does swaps for them. I was so excited when she asked me if I wanted to swap for it!

Next up are some items I got from Avon. I got a nail polish called Sequined Turquoise, one called Gleaming Gold and some of their new rhinestone nail decals! And check out the holo makeup bag! 

 GOSH Holographic, Avon Sequined Turquoise, Avon Gleaming Gold, Nail Decals and holo makeup bag!

 DROOOOL!!!!!

Close-up of the make-up bag

What do you think of my mini-haul? Have you ever tried Avon polishes? Do you like them?

3 comments :

  1. So so so so jelly of your Gosh and makeup bag! I haven't tried Avon yet, let me know how it is! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! that bag is awesome. And of course I am so jealous of the gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!!! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10