Monday, October 31, 2011

Avon Limeade

Hello again everyone! This is a polish I picked up on a whim out of the Avon Outlet book for $1.99. SWEET! I really like Avon polishes, they have really improved their formula and colors over the last few years. This is the base color for my last Halloween nail art post...can you guess what art I did over this?

This is a really pretty light lime green foil...it was a little on the sheer side. What you see here is 3 coats topped with Orly Sec 'N Dry. (This polish is a Speed Dry so I probably didn't need the speed dry top coat but I was in a hurry. LOL)





Stay tuned! I will have my art post up in a few minutes! (hopefully) LOL

7 comments :

  1. Oh man...I forgot about Avon. They have some cool stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avon polishes are pretty good... nice color and price :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they have some great polishes! Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely think that Avon polishes are underappreciated and they do seem to be stepping up their game in terms of 'on trend' colors. Long gone are the days of taupe frosts and wine cremes and precious little else. I have about half a dozen of the non fast-dry polishes and they have pretty impressive wear time. Snag a couple bottles of the UV Guard top coat on the next sale-- you won't be sorry. It isn't billed as a FDTC but it is-- super shiny and no shrinkage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shieldmaiden96- I have a ton of their polish and have used the UV Guard top coat...I actually used the whole bottle! LOL I am an Avon Rep so I get polish with pretty much every order. LOL I am glad you like them so well! They have some really pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...how do I go about getting a catalog? I have to order from a rep right? I haven't seen a catalog in years. I used to love their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patricia- I have a website that you can order from (youravon.com/ahaddock) or you can order directly from Avon at avon.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10