Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Milani Orchidia and Teal Jewel FX - Swatches and Review

Today's mani





I started out this one with Milani Orchidia. Orchidia is one of Milani's newer colors and is a STUNNING purple. I don't usually care for light colors on me because they tend to not look good with my pasty white skin. But this one is just the right shade that I fell in love with it. It is a red-toned lilac with a slight white and blue shimmer. Simply stunning. The formula was easy to work with and took 2 coats for full opacity.










Milani Teal Jewel FX glitter is a teal micro-glitter with large teal, green and silver hex glitters. This was easy to apply, as far as glitter goes. I did have to do some "manipulating" but I do that with all glitters. It is only made more intense because of my need for "organized random." LOL  I did not apply a top coat but it was not overly rough so one coat of top coat and you should be good to go.







What do you think of these colors? Do you have them? If not will you be purchasing them?

Milani polishes retail for $4-$6 and can be purchased at drugstores, grocery stores and online at MilaniCosmetics.com.

Disclaimer: The products in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. All opinions are my own. See my disclosure tab for more information.


8 comments :

  1. These are both still in my untrieds. They look great! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milani Orchidia looks really pretty and the combo with Teal Jewel FX looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really nice, i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orchidia is soooooo pretty!!!
    And this combo works so good for me :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orchidia is beautiful! Love your glitter combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove the layering combo :] so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh this glitter is so pretty!! Very ocean-like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10