Friday, May 18, 2012

Milani Beach Front and Sail Away - Swatches and Review

I have a couple of gorgeous blues for you tonight! The names went so well together that I thought they were perfect to post together!

I made my own lightbox today based off of this tutorial from my friend Sarah at Chalkboard Nails.  I am pretty happy with it! It will take a little time to adjust to it but I think it will improve my photos once I do.

Beach Front and Sail Away both had amazing formulas and coverage. I had no application issues at all. They both dried very quickly and were fully opaque in 2 coats. All photos are 2 coats with NO top coat.

First up is the lovely sky blue of Beach Front. Beach Front has a silver/white shimmer in it that really makes it stand out. This one gives me lobster hands but the color is pretty enough that I don't care! LOL!




Next up we have Sail Away which is somewhere between a medium cornflower blue and a dark blue. This one also has a really gorgeous shimmer and it dried almost instantly. I think this one looks much better with my pasty white skin and I can see myself wearing it a lot.





Milani polishes retail for $4-$6 and can be purchased at drugstores, grocery stores and online at MilaniCosmetics.com.

Disclaimer: The products in this post were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. All opinions are my own. See my disclosure tab for more information.

5 comments :

  1. i just tried Beach Front tonight and it was a one coater!! A careful one coat, but one coat all the same! I haven't tried sail away yet but i cant wait to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used thin coats but I do think it could be a one-coater! I think Sail Away could be as well. :)

      Delete
    2. Yay! I can't wait to try it! It's my goal this weekend!

      Delete
  2. Both polishes look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG both of these are stunning!!! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10