Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dandy Nails Wonderwall - Swatches and Review

I have not kept it a secret that I love Dandy Nails. It's my favorite indie brand because of the consistently good formula and application. Not to mention the colors are very unique and lovely! Wonderwall is no exception. It has an amazing formula and what you see in these photos is just one coat.

I layered Wonderwall over Sinful Colors Dream On and I absolutely LOVE this combo! The periwinkle and white matte glitters in Wonderwall really pop over the bright fuschia Dream On. I have been staring at my nails all day (and believe it or not I don't normally do that LOL.) I topped it off with one coat of Seche Vite and it was smooth!

The first photo is inside under artificial lighting and the rest were taken in the scorching Arizona sunshine.







L-O-V-E!!


You can see my other Dandy Nails posts by clicking in the links here:

You can purchase Dandy Nails at her Etsy shop HERE. She is currently on vacation but may be opening this coming Friday so make sure to follow her Facebook page for updates!


9 comments :

  1. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING! Love it over Dream On! Why didn't I think of that? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing combo! Wonderwall is gorgeous - so much potential!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, super cute combo :) I will take a look at Dandy Nails polishes, I only hear nice things about them !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo! :D

    http://datyorkloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10