Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Illamasqua Raindrops!!!!

If you couldn't tell by the title of this post I am super excited to finally have Illamasqua Raindrops! Raindrops was exclusive to the UK and has been discontinued for awhile. I had given up hopes of owning it but two polish angels and one sweet surprise later and here it is! ♥



Raindrops is a light grey with scattered glass flecks. It is much prettier in person than it is in my photos. Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE the rain. Arizona isn't exactly the ideal place for someone who loves the rain. LOL But this reminds me of exactly how the sky looks when it rains so at least I can dream of it.

The formula was very smooth and easy to work with. I used 3 coats for full opacity but you can still see slight VNL on my pinky. I think next time I will layer it over a grey creme to conserve the yummy goodness. Now for way too many photos (hehehe) in sunlight and indoor lighting.










Isn't she lovely? Do you have Raindrops?

As I stated earlier this one is discontinued (I would suggest keeping your eyes out on eBay and blog sales if you want it) but other Illamasqua polishes can be purchased at Sephora.com and Illamasqua.com.

14 comments :

  1. Lovely. I am so happy you have it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you were able to get one of these too!! I still have to wear mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We're in the same Raindrops club together! We should rename it "Vancouver" or "Ashley's Dream Vacation" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable color! I live these types of blues

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im in love with this color <3
    http://datyorkloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygoooosh... so lucky!!! :D I LOVE that polish, but I do not own it. It looks fantastic on you, and I am so glad that you were able to get it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don´t own it but it does look very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! So glad you got it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this - glad to live vicariously through you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am seriously lemming this one! I love the rain too! nothing makes me happier than a rainy day! Thunderstorms are even better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I wish it wasn't discontinued, this color could convince me to try this brand!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10