Friday, May 4, 2012

Dandy Nails Look Around - Swatches and Review

I ave had a crazy busy day and had to take about a million photos of this polish before my camera decided to cooperate with me and capture the correct color. Since it's late I will not babble. Too much. ;)

Look Around is an AMAZING light green with scattered holo glitter. SO PRETTY. The application was very good, no issues. Full opacity in 2 coats.

These pics show 2 coats WITH top coat.









Dandy Nails polishes retail for only $8 and can be found at her Etsy shop here. As I type, this one is available right now. Make sure to follow her on Facebook to stay up to date!

7 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10