Monday, May 21, 2012

Dandy Nails Like Disco Lemonade - Swatches and Review



I am a little (okay, maybe more than a little hehe) obsessed with Dandy Nails polishes. It is, by far, my favorite indie brand. The quality is amazing, the formula is always superb and the customer service is amazing.  I received 3 of them in the mail today and couldn't wait to start showing them off!

I have one of her newer creations, Like Disco Lemonade, for you today. I just HAD to have this one. Come on, it's GREEN, how could I not get it?  LDL is mostly a dark green glitter but there is also black, bronze and holo glitter mixed in (and probably more that I just can't pick out in all the gorgeous bling.)

I decided to do swatches over different colors so you could get a feel for multiple looks. I had no problems with application and it is not an overly rough glitter. If you layer it over another color and only use one coat of LDL you can get away one coat of top coat.

For ALL photos I used 3 coats of LDL by itself (over my bare nail) on my index finger, one coat over Zoya Apple on my middle finger, one coat over Illamasqua Viridian on my ring finger and one coat over Milani Black Swift on my pinky. It is SO MUCH PRETTIER in person. My pictures do not do it justice.










Isn't this a stunning polish?! I knew I would like it but I didn't expect to love it as much as I do. You can see my other Dandy Nails posts by clicking in the links here:

You can purchase Dandy Nails at her Etsy shop HERE. She is currently on vacation so make sure to follow her Facebook page for updates!

9 comments :

  1. This is fab!! I m jus loving how it looks on ur nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name, and the polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy did come up with some beauties <3 Beautiful polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. i only have one of their polishes so far but i love it and definitely want more - this is a fun one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I've been wanting to see this swatched!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so gorgeous!!!!!!! Might need to get this one eventually :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10