Friday, May 18, 2012

Holy HOLO!!! Layla Jade Groove with a England St. George Stamping!

Happy Holo Day!!! Several of my blogging friends and I decided we needed a day to show our holos some love! So we dubbed May 19th Holo Day! You can find links to all the other posts at the bottom of my post. I posted about Holo Day on my Facebook page and asked my readers to participate. I would also love to see YOUR holo manis! If you joined in please post your mani on my Facebook page!



I decided to use Layla Jade Groove for the first time and it is AMAZING! I decided to add some stamping just to add a little pizazz and I actually LOVE how it turned out. I used 3 coats of Jade Groove over CND Stickey as my base. I then added stamping with a-England St. George with Bundle Monster plate BM04.

I have added photos below of Jade Groove on its own as well as more photos of the finished product. There are several pics, I couldn't narrow it down. But who doesn't want more holo?! LOL










Check out all the fab bloggers who showed their holo love today!!



24 comments :

  1. That is SO AWESOME! I think this is my favorite mani you've ever done! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks amazing! I'm a huge Holo lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade Groove looks stunning! Love the mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! Can't believe I don't own a single holo polish! Definitely need one now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UM I LOVE THIS A BAZILLION TIMES! Great job stamping too!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gotta agree with Sheila. I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I agree with Sheila, this rocks! Now I'm gonna have to copy you and try stamping with my St George!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how this turned out! Looks like that polish is great for stamping, and I like the design you picked a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why have I never stamped with St. George?! This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This truly looks AWESOME! I need to try it soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its beautiful Ashley! I have never tried stamping...but one of these day I will.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Ash this holo mani with stamping is so gorgeous!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahhh this looks so delicate - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really stunning mani! Love the color combo and the beautiful stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this!!! St George stamps really well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10