Friday, May 11, 2012

Dior Purple Mix - Swatches and Review

I have perfection in a bottle for you tonight! I have fallen head-over-heels in love with Dior polishes. I am not quite sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. LOL I received this one as a surprise gift from a very dear friend. Thank you so much! ♥ ♥ ♥

Purple Mix is a stunning dusty violet creme. I can't rave enough about the formula on this polish, it went on so smoothly and could have been one-coater. I applied two coats but that is because I am a creature of habit. The Dior brush is cut perfectly, it is wide (but not too wide) and splays nicely. I have been wearing this for over 24 hours and have absolutely no tip wear, that NEVER happens for me.









This is DEFINITELY one that I will be wearing over and over again. :) Do you have any Dior polishes? If not, will you be taking the plunge?

Dior polishes retail for $23 and can be purchased at select department stores, at Dior.com and at various online e-tailers.

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous on you and I love that you captured that signature "hidden shimmer" Dior does so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty shade. I don´t have any Dior nail polishes, yet, but I hope I will purchase some in the future, because they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dior nail polishes, are perfect!!! Really nice Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want it, I want it, I want it! Looks super on you! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10