Monday, May 7, 2012

Zoya Neeka and Yara - Swatches and Review

Hello everyone! I received my Zoya order from their recent Earth Day Promo and couldn't wait to dive right into them. Neeka and Yara have been on my lemming list for WAY too long. In fact, they have been on my list since they were first released. I don't know why it took me so long to get them. LOL I couldn't decide which to wear first and they looked so nice together that I decided to wear them that way. And they do look amazing together, if I do say so myself.

Neeka and Yara are what I am calling "sister polishes" meaning they have the same finish and properties, just a different color. Neeka is a cool-toned dusty purple and Yara is a lovely, drab olive green. They both have an amazing gold shimmer (or glass flecks, maybe?) that really shows in the sun. I absolutely love these polishes together, I think I see more of them together in the future. The formula on both of these polishes was amazing, I had no application issues whatsoever. This is 2 coats of each polish with no top coat.

Excuse the ding in my index finger, apparently I bumped it while wet but I didn't notice until I was editing the pictures. I broke one of my nails today so it is back to nubs for me. :(






Zoya polishes retail for $8 and can be purchased at Zoya.com or at select Ulta locations. Don't forget about their Share the Love program! If you sign up for a new Zoya account using my link you can get a free bottle polish added to your first order!

5 comments :

  1. Two of my favorite Zoyas together in one post! LOVE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both of these and totally impressed with their opacity and easy of application...not to mention they are beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look pretty, but Neeka is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Neeka. I was very impressed with that one. It's one of the few Zoyas I have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10