Thursday, May 3, 2012

Joe Fresh Moss - Swatches and Review

Joe Fresh Moss, what a perfect name for this polish. It is exactly the color of moss. What a perfect creamy green. I love cremes, they are my favorite finish now. Wearing a creme is like putting on an old, comfy sweater (not that I want to wear a sweater any time soon LOL).

Moss applied perfectly in 2 smooth coats. The finish was a tiny but dull on its own, these pics are with top coat.







Isn't that an amazing green?! 

Joe Fresh polishes are (to the best of my knowledge) only available in Canada. 

7 comments :

  1. Cremes totally rule my world, this is a great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks GREAT on you! Love me some greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous shade of green!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog with so many interesting and inspiring posts! Love your work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Joe Fresh polishes, but I hate the handles! They are far too small imo :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10