Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wonky Penguins!!!

Hello again lovelies!!! As mentioned in my previous post for my base color, NOX Twilight Poseidon, I did some nail art last night and am fairly happy with it. I had a lot going on last night and accidentally used the wrong topcoat and it smeared 2 of my nails. Argh. 

Anyways, I had seen two really cute penguin manis lately. One was from my friend Jacki and Adventures in Acetone and the other from my friend Traci at The Trace Face Philes (you can see Jacki's HERE and Traci's HERE). Mine did not turn out as well as theirs but I am pretty happy with them. Some of them look cross-eyed, or drunk LOL, they're kind of wonky but I still love them.

I added a little bit of OPI Crown Me Already over Poseidon to resemble ice and snow and for the penguins I used OPI Black Onyx, OPI Alpine Snow and Revlon Tangerine. I topped it with Nubar Diamont Topcoat, which I love, but is apparently not the greatest for nail art. I meant to use Seche Vite but was distracted. LOL 


My thumb...

My pinky....he's the cross-eyed drunk one LOL

And my favorite, he turned out so well! My index finger....

What do you think about my penguins? Be gentle please!!! LOL

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10