Monday, December 5, 2011

OPI's OPI Ink.

Hello my lovelies!!! It has been so long since I've blogged...heck, since I've painted my nails! I had a crazy busy weekend and didn't get to do my nails at all. OMG....it was horrid. LOL I finally got a little "me" time today and painted them, I feel human again!!! 

Since I was absent for so long I wanted to do something epic today! This is my base polish for the polish in the next post (which I will hopefully get up tonight) and OMG it is AMAZEBALLS!!!! But first, OPI's OPI Ink. (yes, the name has OPI in it LOL) This is one of the most gorgeous purple polishes I own. It is a nice deep purple with tiny blue and purple (and maybe even pink?) flecks. It is definitely drool-worthy!!! 

This is 2 coats of OPI Ink. topped with 1 coat of Orly Sec 'N Dry.








If you love this polish wait until you see the next one!!!! What an amazing combo!!!

3 comments :

  1. WOW!!!! I love it , Im drooooooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove Ink! It's suhc a pretty ... "blurple" color. Lots of lovely pictures :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10