Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Julep Maven!!!

Hello lovelies!!! I am very late to the game on this announcement but I have some exciting news to share! I have become a Julep Maven and got my introductory box for only a PENNY!! I am so excited about this! I was a Maven back in August when the program first started but had to cancel for financial reasons. I was very upset about that because I LOVED my first and only Maven box. :) 

If you are interested in becoming a Maven for a penny I believe the promo is still running. Click on THIS LINK, take the quiz and enter the code SHAREON at checkout. Once you choose your state and free shipping it will change your total to $.01!!! The regular price for the Maven program is $19.99 per month and the products you receive have a retail value of at least $40. You can choose to skip a month (if you're tight on money that month, etc) or have it shipped elsewhere if you want to give it as a gift. 

Also, keep in mind if you want a different box than the one in your style profile you can choose a different one. :) When I took my quiz I got the profile American Beauty, while I loved the box I wanted a different one so I chose December Bombshell! I joined Saturday night and it shipped yesterday via USPS Priority Mail! I expect to have it tomorrow!! I can't wait to share what I get with all of you!

Also, one last thing, please keep in mind that this is for the December box, not the January one. Julep bills on the 27th of each month for the following month. So, if you join now with the penny promo your next billing date would be December 27th for the January box. If you don't have it in your budget, or want to try your products before you commit to another month, you can put your January box on hold which would make your next billing date January 27th for your February box. You can also cancel at any time, if you so choose.

I hope you all take advantage of this amazing deal!!! I am so excited and can't wait for my box!!

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10