Sunday, December 25, 2011

Illamasqua Viridian!!!

Merry Christmas night everyone!! It's getting late and I have to get up early for work in the morning (yuck) but I wanted to post this beauty for you guys to drool over before bed! This is my first Illamasqua but it will not be my last! The formula on this was AMAZING!! I only needed 2 coats and it went on soooo smooth. 

And surprise to me...did anyone else know the square part of the Illamasqua cap lifts off?! I was thinking the cap was a little awkward and then I screwed it back on, when I went to use it again I accidentally figured out the square part comes off to reveal a smaller, round and much easier to use cap. I have included pics of the bottle both ways so you can see. :-)

My pictures make the color a little more blue than in person, in person it is more green than this. This is 2 coats topped off with Nubar Diamont Topcoat.






And now for the SURPRISE!!!





Are you as in love with Viridian as I am? Did you know about the Illamasqua caps?!

Illamasqua retails for $14 and can be purchased at sephora.com or illamasqua.com where they are currently having their winter sale!!!

4 comments :

  1. This is a very pretty color, I haven't tried illamasqua polishes yet, but am really wanting to, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats soooooo prettty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemming created!! Oh man it's so nice and blue, yet not too blue...kinda green...wow! Very sexy.

    Also, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blgoger award! :D

    http://www.nailzilla.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I guess I should have paye dmore attention to who else Exah nominated because I nominated you, too.

    http://www.jennafroggy.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-awardround-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10