Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nail Mail!!!!!

Hi ladies (and gents?)!! I got some pretty awesome nail mail this week!! I got my Julep Maven box that I got for a PENNY (if you missed my post on this you can see it HERE), the deal is still running but won't last long so hurry if you want to take advantage of this amazing offer!! Also this week I received my very first Illamasqua polish!! I am so excited about this, and have actually already used it. LOL Look for that post later! On to the drool-worthy pics!

See the RED box?! Have I mentioned I LOVE red?! LOL
 And when opened a nice introductory letter
 Such pretty and festive packaging!!!!

 The goodies...
 Julep Fast Dry Topcoat, Julep Demi (GORG!!), Glitter Pot in Gold (this was a surprise and I love it!), Pomegranate Body Creme

If you are interested in becoming a Maven click on THIS LINK. The penny promo is still running, use code SHAREON at checkout to make your first box a PENNY!!! Hurry, this deal won't last much longer!!

Now on to the Illamasqua! I received a $15 gift card from Sephora.com and couldn't pass up such an awesome discount! I ended up purchasing other items as well which got me over the $50 free shipping limit. I didn't include those because they are Christmas gifts. LOL This is the only thing I bought for myself. Illamasqua Viridian!!!



What do you think of my pre-Christmas nail mail?! I'm pretty happy about it! LOL


5 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10