Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White, Blue and HOLO Christmas!!!!

Hello lovelies!! I am very excited about this mani! When I originally posted Glitter Gal H721 Marine Blue Leah Ann from Llarowe made a comment that it would look awesome with snowflakes. I, of course, had to agree!

 I love the way this turned out. I stamped the snowflakes with BM14 using Sally Hansen Instant-Dry in Whirlwind White and China Glaze Cheers to You. On my ring finger I did an accent nail and wanted to make it look like snowfall. I did the dots with Whirlwind White and a small dotting tool. Then I sponged on OPI Crown Me Already and China Glaze Snowglobe. I loooove it!! Since I live in the desert I won't be seeing snow in person so it's nice to see it on my nails!!

First up, my gorgeous holo base of Glitter Gal Marine Blue. This is two coats topped with Orly Sec 'N Dry. The holo in these awesome Glitter Gal polishes is unaffected by top coat.

Isn't it GORGEOUS?!?!

Now for the snowstorm!!






 The color is too light in this one but I kept it because it shows the detail so well. :)




What do you think of my snow-filled mani? Glitter Gal polishes can be purchased at Llarowe, along with a ton of other awesomesauce brands! She ships internationally, (with the exception of Italy) has wonderful customer service and very reasonable shipping rates!

7 comments :

  1. OMG!!! This is amazing!!! Am going to do my nails today in just this design but I guarantee it will not look as good as this! Amazing and gorgeous nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! you guys are really making me want glitter gal lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love it, Ashley! It's snowing here now and your mani fits the atmosphere so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's perfect. Marine Blue is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh so perfect color !! i love it . i am following you now i wish follow me :) kisses :)
    http://nzlsyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! I love holo polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10