Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Week late haul post!!!

Hello lovelies!! I'm sorry my posting has been so sporadic lately....life has been very busy!! I still have on my Christmas lights mani and it still looks perfect, it took ma awhile to do so I didn't want to take it off right away. If I have time today I will probably take it off and do something new....I have a few ideas in mind!!

Since I've been so busy I am a week late on my haul post, I got all of this last weekend when I got the China Glaze Eye Candy collection for my 300 Follower Giveaway. :) 

First up is some surprise nail mail (which I have already posted pics of LOL). My surprise Cult Nails Clairvoyant from SuiLing at Lovely Little Things. Thanks so much again, SuiLing!!! 

 YES...I opened it before I took pics. BAD BLOGGER. LOL I just couldn't wait to see it!! 

 What cute packaging!

 Even the bottle is drool-o-licious!! 

 Thanks SuiLing!!! I'm so glad I "met" you too!! <3

Now onto the things I bought. I left out the giveaway prize since you have all seen the already. LOL
 Look at all those sparkles!!!

 L-R: OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil, OPI Black Onyx, OPI Alpine Snow, OPI DS Illuminate, OPI Avojuice Skin Quencher Vanilla Spice Juicie

I used the Avoplex Oil and the lotion starting over the weekend and OMG they are amazing!! I had never used the oil before, I usually use other brands but this one is really impressing me! It is thicker than most and doesn't seem as greasy. The lotion smells SO GOOD, very wintery! And it is also very moisturizing and non-greasy.

 L-R: China Glaze Lorelie's Tiara and Marry A Millionaire

I only bought these 2 from the Eye Candy collection for myself and now I regret it. LOL I will have to go back and complete my collection soon!

 L-R: Color Club Fame & Fortune, It's A Hit, Take The Stage, Backstage Pass

These Color Clubs from the Backstage Pass were a happy surprise! I didn't expect my supply shop to have them but they did and they were so pretty I couldn't resist!

Last, but certainly not least, are the polishes I bought for a swap I am doing with Solange at Nail Lacquer Addict. I can't wait to show you what I am getting from her!!

L-R: Color Club Lumin-Icecent, Hot Like Lava, Foil Me Once, OPI DS Extravagance, Essie French Affair, China Glaze Midnight Kiss and Lorelei's Tiara

Whew!!! That was a big haul post for me!! LOL Can you believe I passed on 4 of the Eye Candy's?! I must have had a fever or something. LOLI will have to remedy this soon. :)

3 comments :

  1. Great haul!!!!! I love those Color Club Glitters. I need a business card too. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Much. Glitter!! What a fantastic nail mail <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10