Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NOX Twilight Poseidon

Happy hump day everyone!!! I posted on my Facebook page last night that I was attempting some freehand nail art. We all know that my nail art attempts in the past have not gone very well. LOL I am good at stamping and tape manis but my freehand definitely leaves something to be desired. Anyway, I did attempt it and am fairly pleased with it so I will be showing you that in my next post!

This is the color I used as my base coat, NOX Twilight Poseidon. This is such a pretty blue, it's like tropical ocean water floating on my fingers. The formula with this brand is wonderful, I have 6 of them and want the other 6 in the collection! And of course it helps that they are Twilight-related. LOL I LOVE these bottles!!

This was two very easy coats, topped off with one coat of Nubar Diamont Topcoat.







Isn't Poseidon a perfect light blue?! 

NOX Twilight polishes retail for $6.99 and can be purchased at twilightbeauty.com.
You can also visit them on Facebook HERE
Be sure to tell them I sent you! :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10