Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Very First Franken on Mom's Nails!!!

Hello lovelies!!! Today I have something pretty special for you (or at least I think it's special LOL). I have made my very first franken! It was born out of desperation. LOL I have been wanting China Glaze's Party Hearty or Sephora by OPI's Good Tidings We Bling but they were not easily available. The $OPI was sold out and the ChG is only available on eBay and I didn't have time to get it here before Christmas. SO I decided I would try to make my own red and green glitter combo!! I love the way it turned out!! 

For this franken I used equal parts of OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It and OPI Fresh Frog of Bel-Air. GMPWI is red micro glitter with red and silver hex glitter, FFOBA is it's green twin with green micro glitter and green and silver hex glitter. 

I used one coat of my franken over 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow then topped it with 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Seche Vite. I apologize for the chips in this mani, I didn't get pics until 2 days after I put it on her because we have been so busy lately.

First up, a bottle shot. :)


And now for the nails!!




What do you think of my very first franken?? I hope you like it!!

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! Congrats on your first franken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!!! Way to get in there and do it!!! I've been in the "thinking" stages of Frankening for like 2 months. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this... this is so pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10