Friday, December 2, 2011

Mom's Nails in Polka Dots!!!

Happy Friday everyone!! I have an uber busy weekend planned so I don't know when I will get to post next. I'm hoping tomorrow but I'm not sure. So I have Mom's latest mani for you tonight. I wanted something fun but simple. I had originally planned to do the dots in Color Club Hot Like Lava from the Foiled Collection but it didn't show up well enough on the base. So I ended up with a base of Ulta Twilight and the dots in Color Club Lumin-Icecent, also from the Foiled Collection.

I LOVE Ulta Twilight. I'll be honest, I bought it mostly for the name. LOL You all know I am a Twi-Hard. But the color is really pretty! It's kind of a cross between grey and taupe. And Lumin-Icecent looks light blue in the bottle but looks silver on the nail. 

So, without further ado, here it is! Two coats of Ulta Twilight stamped with CC Lumin-Icecent with BM 19.




I hope you liked this edition of Mom's nails!

4 comments :

  1. Mom's nails are fun nails! Metallic on metallic dots are very interesting. It's somewhat...industrial hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color combo1!! This mani came out perfectly. Cute xmas background btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10