Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mom's Christmas Glitter Gradient!

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all doing well today! I did a mani on myself today that I am in love with but my pictures didn't turn out like I  wanted them so I will re-take them in the  morning and post it tomorrow. :) In the meantime I have another Mom Mani. If you saw my China Glaze Twinkle Lights post yesterday you know I was not happy with the coverage of TL and decided it would be better as a layering polish. So, that's what I did with it. LOL

This mani is pretty simple but so gorgeous! I started off with a base of two coats of China Glaze Glittering Garland. This green is amazing! It is deep, rich and sparkly. I think this is a must have color. After that I did a gradient effect (one of my favorites!) using TL. I love how it pops over the dark green!

TL is a very hungry glitter...I used 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Seche Vite and still had to go back over the tips of a couple nails with more Seche Vite. 

Please excuse the cut on her finger. :) Had I realized it was there I would have used a bandage on it. 


I hope you enjoyed this mani!! I should have a naul art post and a nail mail post for you tomorrow (Friday)!!!

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I want this glitter polish so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hands your mom has! mmm, glitter... it looks so awesome and festive on her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, both polishes got so well together... this gradient effect is amazing!
    Have a nice day =D
    Rock Ur Outfit (bilingual blog)
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have both of these colors. . .definitely going to recreate this! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10