Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sparkly GLITTERBOMB Christmas Gradient!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!!! I wanted to do some Christmas nail art (or ATTEMPT it LOL), I had all sorts of cute ideas in my head but with all the craziness of the holidays I simply had no time. I still wanted to do something fun and festive though! So I went to my favorite standby, the gradient! I have said it before, and I will probably say it again LOL, but this is one of my favorite nail techniques. It is so simple to do but makes such an impact!!

So for this red and green glitterbomb I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses (from 2010's holiday collection) and then I added butter LONDON Chancer (thanks so much to my friend Rhonni for sending me this!!) to the tips with a makeup sponge. The line created was a little harsh so I went over the line with Mistletoe Kisses to soften it. I topped it off with 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Orly Sec 'N Dry. 

I don't mean to toot my own horn but I am in love with this mani!!!  I am in love with anything sparkly though! LOL I have the "turkey disease"....I guess I should explain for those of you who have never heard of this. LOL Turkeys peck at anything sparkly and shiny, so do I. LOL This is why I have the turkey disease! I would bet money that most of you have it too. Hehehe

On to the sparkly pics!!! Break out your sunglasses, this is pretty blingy!!! LOL






What do you think of my Christmas glitterbomb? What do you have on your nails for the holidays? I'd love to see!! Upload a pic to my Facebook page, I'd love to share it with my Facebook friends!!

Also, don't forget my 300 follower giveaway ends in one week!!! If you haven't entered you can do that HERE. :-)

6 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10