Tuesday, December 20, 2011

nubar Fire Sparkle!!!

I am so in love with the polish I have to show you today!!! It's red and sparkly, my favorite combination!!! This is my very first time using nubar and I am very impressed!! I think this bottle and cap are my new favorite!! They fit in my hand easily and were very easy to use. The formula was amazing! An EASY two-coater! 

Fire Sparkle is a red base PACKED with small red glitter. In some of the pics it looks like there is gold glitter, that is just a reflection, it is ALL RED! =D I also used my nubar Diamont Topcoat for the very first time! I LOVE it!! It is one of my very favorite topcoats now! It is nice and thick and drying time was super fast.

These pictures are a LITTLE lighter than the actual color and not nearly as rich looking. I know most bloggers complain about capturing blues and purples but with my camera it's red. It is nearly impossible for me to get the right shade of red so please keep that in mind.

This was a hungry glitter so I used 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Nubar Diamont Topcoat over 2 coats of Fire Sparkle. Also, I had to trim my nails. I chipped the corner on two of them, I tried just rounding them but they looked too wonky so I decided to trim them. Luckily I didn't have to go all the way to nubs this time!







This is the best representation of the color. Isn't it drool-worthy?!?!

nubar retails for $8 and can be purchased at bynubar.com or at harlowandco.org

8 comments :

  1. OooooOOOooooh...red!!!!! I'm in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for a great red glitter and this one really shines! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nubar is one of, if not my very favorite brand. If you like blues you should try Stylish Peacock - I love that one. This is a lovely one - red bling can't be bad. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I wore this, I fell in love with it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10